Period: June 19th, 2013
Client: Lazy Bear Cabins
Subject: Fully customized Locomotive Website
Lazy Bear Cabins needed to be able to not only sell cabin rentals online, but also sell a vacation to South Fork and function as a tourism website for their area in order to drive more visitors.
With no email system or photography, our task was to develop a website that the client could edit on his own and would provide visitors the opportunity to look at each cabin unit online as well as learn more about the activities provided in South Fork.
The Lazy Bear Cabins project required the creations of many digital systems in order to create a fully capable cabin rental and tourism-based website. We needed to create a website the client could independently edit and update, as well as maintain a local business directory for the growing tourism industry.
- Created Gsuite for emails and eNewsletter
- Traveled to South Fork for Photography
- Provided training manuals
- Consistent communication back and forth with client with design and coding
- Created a GoDaddy account
- Fully customized front end and back end on Locomotive for easy editing capabilities for the Client
Lazy Bear Cabins now is one of the leaders in the lodging business and had a direct involvement in developing the tourist industry that currently exists in South Fork. The client has a knack for understanding what the audience wants and knows how to deliver it in a digestible way.
- Has more traffic than the South Fork Visitor Center
- Business has grown leaps and bounds
- Among the highest occupancy rate in South Fork
360Durango was able to give the client exactly what they wanted: a fully editable website that functions as both a cabin rental website and a business directory for tourists. Seven years later, the client is still maintaining each update of the website on his own without any need for our assistance. Because of the rate of success, the client has no desire to change his platform or website whatsoever.