Period: Oct 10th, 2014
Client: Durango Outdoor Exchange
Subject: Custom wordpress website
Durango Outdoor Exchange was just a start up retail business with zero online presence. With an existing business relationship, the owners approached 360 Durango with a need for a new website.
Our task was to set up all of their directory listings, social media accounts, email newsletter software, build a new website, and have it all done successfully by the time the business launched in the fall of 2014, while staying within budget.
With an entire internet presence needing to be created, the process for Durango Outdoor Exchange was large. DOE also needed to target two distinct audiences: gear buyers and gear sellers.
- Interview clients to understand the story and audiences
- Build custom wordpress website
- Set up mailchimp
- Integrate consignor management software
- Provide training for owners to be able to edit website themselves
- Develop digital marketing to get their message to the correct audiences
Durango Outdoor Exchange has grown and expanded into a new location. As property owners on North Main instead of property renters, Durango Outdoor Exchange is growing while using the same website and gaining new traffic and maintaining a solid presence on Google.
- Adopting new SEO strategies
- Owners are self-sufficient in updating website
- Continual growth and traffic
The client has recently expanded into blog writing for SEO purposes as another frontier in their ever-evolving online presence. As we assist with strategic thinking regarding blogs, we are working on aggressive SEO strategies to send them into the next 5 years with momentum.