Period: Sept 2017
Client: Brown’s Shoe Fit
Subject: Green Website Performance Package, 360Durango Listing Membership
Brown’s Shoe Fit, the iconic local shoe store in Downtown Durango, needed to modernize their advertising programs. Over the years they’d established themselves as one of the most successful, longest running retial shops downtown, but they were struggling to comprehensively step into the digital era. Enter 360Durango.
Overhaul their marketing program, and use data to do it.
We evaluated their previous two years of advertising spends and created a plan to keep their total budget the same, but make a huge step into internet marketing. After a couple months of planning and several meetings, we went for it.
- Goals established
- Multiple strategic planning meetings
- Developed new website
- Implemented Google Foundation Program
- Began social media paid advertising
- Launched Search and Display Google AdWords campaigns
- Revamped their eNewsletter program
- Created videos and implemented targeted YouTube and Social video ads
First digital campaign in Oct-Nov was a stunning success in their increased in-store sales.
- Substantial sales increase during same period prior year
- Professional new website showcasing seasonal inventory
- Launched Display and Search advertising
- Launched Video Ads in YouTube
- Added marketing analytics to their program
This could not have gone better for a company who had little experience in digital marketing. WIth the proper budget, we were able to increase sales in a meaningful way during the first campaign we launched.