Period: January 20, 2020
Client: Aaron Taylor Construction
Subject: Custom wordpress website
Aaron Taylor Construction came to 360Durango with an outdated website that didn’t have the capability of showing their latest award-winning custom home projects. They needed new branding and a new website that matched their phenomenal work.
Our task was to evaluate the existing website and the client’s progress through the years and determine how to showcase all of their projects in an aesthetically pleasing way that would continue to create conversions for new clients for Aaron Taylor Construction.
Through multiple meetings with the client, we knew we had to prioritize the portfolio information and be able to credit all of the masterminds who came together to create such beautiful homes.
- Design new logo that adheres to original design
- Organize all photography assets from clients
- Optimize photography appropriately
- Customize portfolio pages
- Communicate with client to receive all necessary information for each individual portfolio project
- Push website live
- Continue to add new portfolios
Aaron Taylor Construction now has new branding and a website that fully represents their ability to design and build beautiful homes while addressing their reputability within the community. The portfolios show intricate elements of the home and give a well-rounded synopsis of the client’s ability to build diverse homes.
- New branding that ties in original logo and website
- Successful integration of past projects and new projects
- A website that showcases reputability and phenomenal work
Aaron Taylor Construction and 360Durango developed a strong and dependable marketing relationship. Through consistent communication, asset control, and the understanding of expectations, Aaron Taylor Construction finished with a website that accurately and beautifully showcases their outstanding work.