Period: Dec 2017
Client: Vallecito Marina
Subject: Blue Performance Website Package, 360Durango Listing Membership, Google Foundation Program
The Vallecito Marina had a website, but unfortunately it was built by someone who “is pretty good with that stuff”. When they decided not to be in the website business (or more likely, hobby) anymore, not only did the Marina lose their website … they even lost their domain.
The Marina needed a website, and fast. Not only a website, but we had to determine which new reservation software would work for their boat rentals and then implement it as well.
Basically, they had to start from scratch, and they needed professionals they could count on both now and in the future.
As with all website projects, each one has its own eccentricities. This one was no different. Fortunately we sent our photographer to get some great photos this past summer for general marketing purposes, so we weren’t without excellent photography.
By following our constantly refined process, this website came together quite well.
- Excellent photography was taken
- A website theme and platform were chosen
- Thorough interviews of their business processes were conducted
- A new reservation software was implemented
- The site went live
- Goals were established to measure success
- Analytics programs were set up for tracking conversions
The Vallecito Marina now has a reliable internet presence. With the use of a unique reservation software, they’re now able to rent boats from multiple tourism websites without someone having to come to their website first.
- Beautiful new website
- Performance metrics being tracked
- Online bookings are now happening (they weren’t before)
- Staff time spent handling bookings and check-ins has drastically decreased
Without 360Durango’s involvement, the Vallecito Marina would still be in the dark ages of tourism activity bookings, even for Vallecito Lake.
Now, they’re as advanced as anyone in the industry.