Period: Sept 2017
Client: Brown’s Sport Shoe
Subject: Green Website Performance Package, 360Durango Listing Membership
Brown’s Sport Shoe, the sister store to the iconic Brown’s Shoe Fit in Downtown Durango, needed to modernize their advertising programs along with bring the brands a little closer together. One of the fastest growing retail stores downtown, they still had some major issues to overcome (such as not having access to their domain while desperately needing and updated website design). Enter 360Durango, again. They needed a new website, and we’re great at building websites.
In addition to bringing their brands in closer alignment through strategic branding advice, we needed to overhaul their marketing program and use data to do it.
We evaluated their previous two years of advertising spends and created a plan to keep their total budget the same, but make a huge step into internet marketing. After a couple months of planning and several meetings, we went for it.
- Goals established
- Multiple strategic planning meetings
- New website design and development
- Implemented Google Foundation Program
- Began social media paid advertising
- Launched Search and Display Google AdWords campaigns
- Revamped their eNewsletter program
- Created videos and implemented targeted YouTube and Social video ads
First digital campaign in Oct-Nov was a stunning success in their increased in-store sales.
- Substantial sales increase during same period prior year
- Professional new website showcasing seasonal inventory
- Launched Display and Search advertising
- Launched Video Ads in YouTube
- Added marketing analytics to their program
Same story as Brown’s Shoe Fit, with a major plus – they were able to secure and control their own domain. This was a major hurdle given the multiple layers of management in working with a much larger company. There were two companies involved, and access to this particular domain fell into a deep black hole. We were able to pull it out after extensive effort.